Thursday, January 26, 2012

turning a corner

see what I did there?  ;-]

Round here, looks like the worst of winter is behind us, turning a corner as it were.  Our daytime temps are getting back into the 50's on a regular basis, meaning what moisture we have been receiving has been draining off the trails quite well.  

All that means reliable riding has been picking back up, schweet.


Had Shredder out with me recently, her rookie racing season just on the horizon and now quickly approaching.  Together, we learned time spent in the studio spinning does not necessarily equal the effort mother nature demands of you on the singletrack.


Nope, there is no hiding from the demands of the trail.  

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see Jedi training has resumed. I need to get out and ride myself. Winter sucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we all have to pay to play, seems like winter has a knack for raising the price- amirite? mjh

      Delete