Wednesday, April 7, 2010

prime time

This took me back to a past life: bustin-out on some steelies on the PM near Baldwin, MI.  Except maybe not me tying into four steelhead in a single hole.  Or landing any 12pounders, either.  Or leaving the river with any photographic evidence at all, come to think of it.  Hmmm.

But I did in fact live in Western MI and listen to Led Zeppelin, at one time in my life (causality there?), so I have that goin for me~ ;-)


A few clips from March 10th, 2010 from Steve Fraley on Vimeo.

kidding aside, that took me back a few years allright-  March-April is, was, hopefully will always be, PT time on the PM.

2 comments:

  1. That's about the size of net I use to land most of the fish I catch, so, yeah, it brings some memories for me too! That was one productive hole! (Uh, maybe get out of the boat to land the fish instead of tugging it against the current like that?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya amatuers! I could show them how to land some steelies- I read books you know!

    ReplyDelete