Saturday, March 10, 2012

stoopid car burglar

Could use another margarita right about now.  

black shards of bitterness
 
have you seen me?
Big Red was broken into last nite = smashed window & work briefcase stolen, incl an entire set of plans for my current project.

Thinking I should place an ad on Craigslist, let the perps know I expect those redlines to be picked up, on my desk by Monday, grrrrr....
 
Worse yet, they got my camelbak! Including gloves x2, spare tube, pump, crank bro's tool, tire irons, chain links, patch kit, honey stingers, zips, whatnot.  

Man, but I'm gonna miss those stingers, sniff.

Silver lining: maybe they'll find that peanut butter banana sammich left over from last weekend...


Oh look, it's snowing...at least I got that goin for me, eh? 

Stoopid car burglar.

4 comments:

  1. That sucks. Sorry to hear about it.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that, nothing screws a day up worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx TR, I've found new gear shopping has me moving on, but still finding things missing with my briefcase. Stoopid car burglars.

      Delete