Sunday, April 1, 2012

recharging

 

Been stuck at work these past weekends, bleh. 

Saturday proved just another work day, my jealousy meter pegged into the red, what with spring in the air, everyone else on the planet getting out there. 


4pm, I shut'r down, get the hay outta there, mentally calculating the amount of time needed to gear up, drive to the TH, get a Cedro ride in. 


Timing proved just about perfect- last of the motos heading home for the day, that famous NM light getting all slanty-like, the singletrack completely empty but for me and the Yeti. 


Awesome.


Man! I needed that.

4 comments:

  1. Some good shots there Mike! You captured that evening feel of the mountains nicely.

    Why is it that work always interferes with the nicest of days?
    C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chris, thx again for the inspiration. Work, don't I know, it's starting to get out of hand round here. Two more weeks and I'm free at last, free at last! mike

      Delete
  2. Cedro to the rescue! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matt- I believe you are shredding more miles in a single day than I'm getting all week. That sound you hear is my jealously meter blowing a gasket. ;-) mike

      Delete